Antique Harvest Table

 This is a harvest table that I scored at the Flamborough auction.  I'm absolutely in love with it.  It has 5 legs, and 4 leaves, so it can expand like crazy.  It's also on casters, so super versatile.  It would make a perfect crafting table!

 

The top I sanded down and refinished.  This table is hardwood.  And by hard wood, I mean HARD wood!  It took forever to sand it down completely. 


The bottom I just simply painted white.
 



I wish I had a crafting room I could use it in!

My little girls love to read books.  Here they are, doing their morning reading on the couch.  Love the winter static.
 

This morning I came across a beautiful blogger named Mandy.  Her blogspot is www.biblicalhomemaking.blogspot.ca  She blogs about thrifty home decor, recipies, family, and loving Jesus.  Her and her husband bought a beautiful Victorian home in a rough spot in town.  I was so inspired reading their story.  If you have a minute, you should check out her blog!

 photo Signature1_zpsbcc8806f.png

1 comment:

  1. Hi...Really this is a good post. You did a good job and your images looks gorgeous. If you want to know more about this please have a look here Harvest Table.

    ReplyDelete