A Simple White Hutch

I've been trying out a lot of different painting techniques lately, but sometimes I need to do a few pieces in the middle of experiments that I know will sell.  This hutch I simply painted white, lightly distressed it, and up on Kijiji it went.




Here she is, in all her gorgeous white antique glory.


This piece had been refinished in a honey oak stain.  It was in really good condition.  Probably one of the best pieces I've ever seen.

I love the deep drawer on this piece.


 And the hardware is stunning!


Last week was really busy with my friends wedding.  The day was lovely - besides the sleet, wind and rain - we had a blast.  Of course, I have to share with you two quick photos. 



Andrea looked absolutely beautiful.  And she got that gorgeous vintage dress at Value Village for just $25.

Here we all are (except Jess, the MOH), standing up front at the ceremony.


We were in charge of getting our own mint green dress.  I think we pulled it off pretty well!  I will share more photos when I have them!

 photo Signature1_zpsbcc8806f.png

1 comment: